Golf Pro Shop
All Inclusive Golf Outing Package.pdf
Policies and Procedures
2014 Golf Membership Application .pdf
On-line Tee-Time Reservation - Go to Main Parks Page
Please note that a $2 reservation fee per golfer will be added to your greens fee at the time you check in.
Tee-Time Reservation Policies:
Tee-times reservations can only be made on-line using your personal computer, the computer provided at each golf course or by phone.
NOTE: Course management will continue to reserve tee-times for tournament and league play.
- Tee-time reservations can be made up to eight (8) days in advance online starting at 9 p.m. Example: For a tee-time on Saturday, April 30, the earliest you can reserve on-line is Friday, April 22, at 9 p.m.
- Phone reservations can be made up to three (3) days in advance starting at 9 a.m. Example: For a tee-time on Saturday, April 29, the earliest you can reserve a tee time via a phone reservation is Wednesday, April 26, at 9 a.m. (Subject to revision)
- A tee-time reservation can be made for two (2), three (3) or four (4) golfers.
- Single golfer tee-time reservations will not be accepted.
- Only one tee-time reservation will be accepted per internet inquiry.
- A credit card will be required to hold all tee-time reservations.
- Within the 24-hour window, you can only add to your tee-time reservation, if slots are available.
- On the day of play, tee-time reservations will be accepted in-person or, by phone. On-line tee-time reservations will no longer be accepted.
For additional information, please contact:
Stony Ford Golf Course - (845) 457-4949
The staff will always work with you to insure you continue to enjoy golfing at our facilities each and every time you come.
These policies are subject to revision at the discretion of the Department of Parks, Recreation and Conservation.
Services & Amenities:
- Internet Tee Time Reservations
- Driving Range
- Practice Green
- Pro Shop
- Club repair
- Golf attire, clubs and accessories
- Club Membership with MGA Handicap
- Weeknight Leagues
- Golf Outing Packages
- Restaurant / Concession – daily and banquet food/beverage menus available.
- Catered Banquet Facilities
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- Credit Cards Accepted – Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- MGA (Metropolitan Golf Association)
- PGA (Professional Golfers Association)
- USGA (United States Golf Association)
- NYSGA (New York State Golf Association)
- GCSA (Golf Course Superintendents Association)
- NYSTA (New York Stare Turf-grass Association)