156 Route 17A
Warwick, NY 10990
Golf Pro Shop
All Inclusive Golf Outing Package.pdf
2014 Golf Membership.Application pdf
Policies and Procedures
On-line Tee-Time Reservation - Click Here
Please note that a $2 reservation fee per golfer will be added to your greens fee at the time you check in.
Tee-Time Reservation Policies:
Tee-times reservations can only be made on-line using your personal computer, the computer provided at each golf course or by phone.
NOTE: Course management will continue to reserve tee-times for tournament and league play.
- Tee-time reservations can be made up to eight (8) days in advance online starting at 9 p.m. Example: For a tee-time on Saturday, April 30, the earliest you can reserve on-line is Friday, April 22, at 9 p.m.
- Phone reservations can be made up to three (3) days in advance starting at 9 a.m. Example: For a tee-time on Saturday, April 29, the earliest you can reserve a tee time via a phone reservation is Wednesday, April 26, at 9 a.m. (Subject to revision)
- A tee-time reservation can be made for two (2), three (3) or four (4) golfers.
- Single golfer tee-time reservations will not be accepted.
- Only one tee-time reservation will be accepted per internet inquiry.
- A credit card will be required to hold all tee-time reservations.
- Within the 24-hour window, you can only add to your tee-time reservation, if slots are available.
- On the day of play, tee-time reservations will be accepted in-person or, by phone. On-line tee-time reservations will no longer be accepted.
For additional information, please contact:
Hickory Hill Golf Course - (845) 988-9501
The staff will always work with you to insure you continue to enjoy golfing at our facilities each and every time you come.
Hickory Hill Clubhouse:
Food concessions at our restaurant are offered for daily service and pre-arranged banquet services are available. Use of the banquet facility requires a permit and payment of associated fees. Outside food brought in by groups, individuals or caterers is not permitted, as our concessionaire has an exclusive food/beverage contract for this location. For more information or to make arrangements for banquet services, please contact the concessionaire directly at (845) 987-1088. Occupancy is limited to 120.
Services & Amenities:
- Internet Tee Time Reservations
- Driving Range
- Practice Green
- Pro Shop
- Club repair
- Golf attire, clubs and accessories
- Club Membership with MGA Handicap
- Weeknight Leagues
- Golf Outing Packages
- Restaurant / Concession – daily and banquet food/beverage menus available.
- Catered Banquet Facilities
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- Credit Cards Accepted – Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- MGA (Metropolitan Golf Association)
- PGA (Professional Golfers Association)
- USGA (United States Golf Association)
- NYSGA (New York State Golf Association)
- GCSA (Golf Course Superintendents Association)
- NYSTA (New York Stare Turf-grass Association)